Safety Vehicle Hire & Lease | R2C Fleet Management Brings Further Efficiency
Safety Vehicle Hire & Lease have signed a new agreement with R2C Online to provide a fleet management and compliance platform for their Traffic Management Vehicle rental fleet.
R2C’s market-leading package will give online visibility to Safety Vehicles rental customers, with a unique login for each client giving them quick and easy 24/7 access to their vehicle documents, records and maintenance schedules – amongst other things.
This also means that compliance paperwork will be available to operators much quicker, often within minutes of the maintenance being carried out.
The R2C Online system brings many benefits to both Safety Vehicles and its customers, including;
- An effective and efficient way of managing compliance of the rental fleet
- Safety Vehicles customers can be confident that the vehicles they are hiring are compliant, with direct online visibility of all service and vehicle documentation
- The online service, repair and maintenance calendar is fully automated, which allows both Safety Vehicles and its customers to move away from wall planners and spreadsheets
- Reminders ensure key service and inspection events are not missed.
- Information is shared securely and privately within a dedicated network via customers unique log in
- Reduction in hard files, as all compliance paperwork will be held online
James Richmond, Director of Safety Vehicle Hire & Lease said:
“Not only will the benefits of R2C Online improve efficiencies in our own operation, but we strive to go the extra mile for our customers to give added value and great service, and R2C Online gives us just that”
The system will be rolled out to current rental customers from early December.
Safety Vehicle Hire & Lease is part of the King group of companies based in Market Harborough, and runs a substantial and increasing fleet of Traffic Management Vehicles available for short, medium and long-term hire.
For more information about Safety Vehicle Hire & Lease, call 01858 43 43 06 or email firstname.lastname@example.org