Lincolnshire pothole repair programme announced
Roads in Holbeach and Grantham will be among the first to be given attention by Lincolnshire County Council as part of a £250,000 programme of pothole repairs.
The council says it will tackle the following locations over a six-week period:
- April 3-4: West End, Holbeach
- April 5-14: Barrowby Gate, Grantham
- April 17-20: High Street, Walcott
- April 21-26: Digby Road, Rowston
- April 27-28: Newark Hill, Foston
- May 2-8: Main Street, Ingoldsby
- May 9-11: Station Road, Barkston
Each job will require a temporary road closure, with appropriate traffic management measures put in place for the duration.
But the council says it is just one part of road improvements.